Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jennifer Lothrop

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,501 Posts

Jennifer Lothrop

Jennifer Lothrop (born March 17, 1974) is an American television personality, model, actress and underwear designer.

Lothrop was born in San Antonio, Texas. She started acting and modeling when she was eight years old and entered the world of high fashion modeling in her home town. This career took her to New York and when she was 17 she traveled to Europe, where she visited Germany, France and Italy. She appeared in several magazines including Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen, US Weekly.

Returning to the United States, where she has worked in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami, Jennifer decided to focus on attaining an acting career, which soon resulted in several guest starring roles on network and syndicated TV programs including USA High, Models, Inc., VIP, Unhappily Ever After, Baywatch, Scrubs, and a recurring role on Pacific Blue.

Her underwear line is called Dizzy Daizy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Lothrop

www.imdb.com/name/nm1293475/

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Re: Jennifer Lothrop

Jennifer Lothrop
    Where you’ve seen her:
    This Texas-raised model, actress, and underwear designer heats up FX’s DVD on TV.
    You snooze, you lose:
    “With the show, I’ve been dividing my time between acting and modeling and designing and marketing my Dizzy Daizy underwear line. I love sleep, but it’s getting harder to fit it in!”
    Show-stopper:
    “You know, they say half the work is just showing up, right? I definitely show up.”
    Euro trip:
    “I went off to Europe when I was only 17. It was all just a blur.”

http://www.maxim.com/girls-of-maxim/jennifer-lothrop

Women would rule the world if they would all just stop what they are doing and strip more.